Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Show 'em your you're cross, Sister

Does this story (a lightly edited version of one that's been around for a while) have anything to do with value-added measures for teacher and school district assessment?

SHOW 'EM YOUR CROSS, SISTER

Two Irish nuns were sitting at a traffic light when a bunch of rowdy drunks pulls up alongside of their car. One of the drunks shouts, "Hey, show us your tits, ye bloody penguins!"

The Mother Superior turns to Sr. Margaret, "I don't think they know who we are. Show them your cross."

So Sr. Margaret rolls down her window and shouts, "Screw off, ye little fookin’ wankers, before I come over there and rip yer nuts off!"

Sr. Margaret looks back at the Mother Superior and asks, "Was that cross enough?"

Oh, well, I guess really it isn't about education. But I still like the story. It makes me feel better about a lot of things.

No comments: