By far the best brief analysis I've seen of President Trump's strategy to stonewall the ongoing investigation into his financial practices, by a New York City journalist who won a lawsuit when Trump tried to block publication of his 2005 biography "TrumpNation: The Art of Being the Donald." I'm reposting it here for easy access, since I want to keep referring to it.
I don't think Trump knows -- or cares -- about the rule of law in a constitutional system of government, and O'Brien explains why. The man is "a lifelong performance artist" who once said "one of his favorite business personas is the 'Outlaw.' ... The Outlaw archetype loves to break the rules. The motto of the Outlaw is: ‘Rules are meant to be broken.’" It's all a performance, and Trump isn't going to change now.
https://www.facebook.com/peter.ellertsen/posts/2012829828978053
1 comment:
This blog provides valuable information in a simple and engaging way. The content is well-written, informative, and easy to understand. I appreciate the effort put into explaining the topic with useful details and practical insights. It is helpful for readers who want to learn something new and gain a better understanding of the subject. The presentation is interesting and keeps the reader engaged from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing such meaningful and informative content. I look forward to reading more helpful blogs like this in the future. Keep up the great work and continue sharing valuable knowledge with your audience. Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
Best Makeup Training Institute in Delhi NCR.
best computer institute in delhi NCR
Typing & Shorthand Institute in Delhi NCR
Post a Comment