Tuesday, August 28, 2007

COMM 337 - links to your blogs / FINAL LIST

Here's a roster of weblogs in COMM 337 so far, as complete as I can make it. If I don't have your address posted yet, please email it to me. If you want to change yours, correct me, please don't hesitate to let me know. Make a note of the *permalink for this post, because you'll be using it to keep track of class discussion, etc.


As the rest of you (the ones with a blank after your names) get your blogs created, please let me know the addresses so we can complete the class roster. This is an ongoing assignment that will not go away. If you haven't gotten around to posting your answer to the first question on the Donald Murray obit and columns in The Boston Globe, that one won't go away either!

_______________________
* A permalink is a permanent link for a blog post. Explains the techterms.com website, they allow us to bookmark a blog post so we can come back to it later, even after "the posting is outdated and no longer present on the home page."

1 comment:

Marqueta said...

My blog address is

http://queta-marqueta.blogspot.com/